Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Out of the pit

He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. Psalms 40.2

This is one of my favorite verses. I describes so vividly, what happened in my life. God, in his great mercy and loving kindness, reached down and plucked my life from temporal and eternal disaster. He patiently works in me and on me. He keeps me centered on his wheel and moves me where he wants. I tend to be a bit eccentric and get out of balance and unstable on occasion. But he is faithful and brings me back where I need to be so I don't fly off the wheel.

It is his goodness that makes me love him and want to please him. If you don't know him; his name is Jesus and he will save you too, if you'll only turn to him. He left his proper place in Heaven to take the form of a man. Then as a man, he suffered and died in your place.

He was buried and rose from the dead three days later. He is currently in heaven, but he's coming back soon.

If you seek him now, while he can be found, you can live with him eternally. But don't wait! If you put it off, you risk everything. Here is a link with information about how to receive Jesus as your saviour and lord.

If you want or need help, please drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment